Allied Motion is a global company and parent company of Heidrive GmbH, with headquarters in Amherst (United States).
With 17 locations in North America, Europe and Asia and over 1000 employees worldwide, Allied Motion jointly develops, manufactures and sells products for the motion control market. These products include brushed and brushless DC motors, brushless servo and torque motors, coreless DC motors, integrated brushless motor drives, gear motors, gearboxes, modular digital servo drives, motion controllers, incremental and absolute optical encoders and related motion control products. These innovative drive solutions are used primarily in the automotive, medical, aerospace, defense and electronics industries.
Heidrive GmbH in Kelheim is the headquarters of all European subsidiaries and benefits from international cooperation and joint projects.
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001 - Quality Management System
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 14001 - Environmental Management System
- International Standards Organization (ISO) 13485 - Medical Quality Management System
- International Automobile Working Group (IATF) 16949 - Automotive Quality Management System
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Aerospace Standard (AS) 9100 - Aerospace Quality Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Occupational Safety and Health Management (OSHM) - Occupational Safety and Health Management System
The short form "VIA" - Value, Integrity, AST - sums up the Allied Motion culture.
1. added value (Value):
Allied Motion offers its customers and shareholders concrete added value.
2. integrity (Integrity):
Allied Motion maintains the highest level of integrity in all business relationships.
3. Allied Systematic Tools (AST):
Allied Motion uses Allied Systematic Tools to continuously improve quality, delivery, cost and innovation.
Amherst, New York, USA
Dayton, Ohio, USA
Dothan, Alabama, USA
Twinsburg, Ohio, USA
Germantown, Wisconsin USA
Watertown, New York USA
Owosso, Michigan USA
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Mrákov, Czech Republic