The stainless steel Motor series is our hygienic performance package.
The stainless steel Servo motors are specially designed for production environments with high demands on hygiene, corrosion protection and cleanliness, which are particularly required in the food and beverage industry. Thanks to the smooth surface, the intelligent sealing concept and the Ecolab certification, they are also excellently suited for the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
The perfect rounding off of the drive package is that, on request, the drive is also available with a stainless steel plug or with a gearbox in a stainless steel housing.
The most important data of the stainless steel series:
- Stall torque: 0.16 - 150.4 Nm
- Rated speed: 3,000 min-1
- Rated torque: 0.13 - 118.6 Nm
The features of the stainless steel series:
- Especially for demands on cleanliness, hygiene and corrosion protection
- Ecolab certification
- Intelligent sealing concept
- Stainless steel
- Development of the surface design according to EHEDG and FDA
- FDA-compliant shaft seal
- Maintenance free
- Compact design
- Configurable and customisable